Accelerated Coordinate Algebra
Please print this packet and put it into a 3 ring binder. This will be your review binder for the EOCT.
“Keepers” are a collection of important formulas, facts and procedures that you will assemble during the semester.
1. Keepers should be written in the special composition notebook. THE ONLY THINGS THAT SHOULD BE WRITTEN IN THIS NOTEBOOK ARE KEEPERS! NO HOMEWORK OR CLASSWORK!
2. Keepers should be neatly written and numbered.
3. You should only put one keeper on each page
4. You should write only on the front of each page.
5. Color and decoration of some sort should be added to the keeper. If this means writing in markers or colored pencils, that’s fine. If you are the next Rembrandt and want to add artwork, stickers, glitter, etc., that’s great too. I’m looking for ACTIVE notes that are easily used for studying and learning. Make sure that the decoration and color does not negatively affect the math work (such as making it unreadable).
6. If you are absent and need to make up a keeper, skip a page or two in your notebook and borrow a friends keeper or get the notes off of the blog.
7. Have your keeper in class every day.
8. Keepers will be collected to be graded on most major test days.
In addition to the blog, I will be using Remind101 to pass along important information, reminders, and announcements to parents/guardians and students. Remind101 is a internet based program that allows me to send you information via text. You will not be able to see my phone number and I will not be able to see your's.
Both parents/guardians & students are welcome to join:
I am very excited to be your student's teacher this semester. Below you will find the supply list & syllabus for this course.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to email me at
I look forward to getting to know you and your student this semester!!